Surprise Counter - Episode 1 Surprise Counter - Episode 1

Punch in the face happens: Boy did that escalate quickly goes through my head xD

Flower Power Flower Power

The animation is pretty cool, and its good for a little chuckle. I also liked the music a bit.

wash responds:

thanks glad you enjoyed it!

Ragemelon Ragemelon

This was amazing XD

Two faced Two faced

I thought this was really good, awesome guitar riffs and drums and song writing. The problem I have is the vocals. The melodies are good, but the delivery could have been better. Just try and put a little more balls into it, its thrash metal man, don't be afraid to get angry! Other than that though this track was killer

CoolieCool responds:

Thanks for the review man ye the vocals on the most of my tracks im not 100% happy with the vocals i had to finish this song quickly based on time constraints so i couldnt make it perfect but i will probably record a lot of my songs again once i get a proper amp :)

Tuesday Thrash #1 Tuesday Thrash #1

I really liked it, the one thing I would say is just turn up the rhythm guitars in the mix just a bit

Warlust Warlust

Good song, the only problem i have with this is the mixing. The vocals are too loud compared to everything else, and the drums sound like they're muffled, almost like you're listening to them from the other room. Try and give the drums more of a live feel to them, and emphasize the snare a little more.

GraveDigger87 responds:

Hi, thanks for the review. This song is fairly old for me now; but I agree with all your points. Especially with what you say about the drum sound, I use some different samples now-a-days. A lot of people have pointed out this poor drum sound and "muffled" is the general consensus. That is what has contributed to me finding something better; so thanks people!